The HSE Professional Development program is designed to maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of HSE professionals within organisations, with the intent of assisting those professionals to become better leaders within their organisations.
The HSE Professional Development program is a structures, experiential program that takes participants through a stepped learning program designed to improve both the application of technical skills and the ability of participants to assist their organisation drive towards a high performing safety culture.
The steps within the HSE Professional Development program include:
- Overview of what is a High Performing Safety Culture and the roles of the HSE professional in contributing to the culture.
- An assessment of the individual capability of participants.
- Exercises focusing on improving the overall capability of the HSE professional and their team.
- Experiential activities designed to identify improvement activities once back within the workforce.
- Ongoing coaching of individual attendees.