- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor
- Australian Active Service Medal; East Timor Campaign Medal; Infantry Combat Badge
- Implementing Process Control & Improvement function within mining department at Cannington Mine
- Spearheading Cannington Mining Material Risk Management Project
- Deployment to East Timor as member of Third Battalion Royal Australian Regiment; receiving Soliders Medallion for Exemplary Service and Logistic Support Force Commanders Commendation
Industries & Skillset:
- Leadership Training & Infield Coaching
- Superintendent & Supervisor Skill Development
- Critical Risk Review & Program Design
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Mining Safety & Supervision
Jason provides a diverse background in leadership, management, and training with dynamic skills ranging from a impressive military background to mining safety and supervision. His specialties span leadership training and infield coaching, superintendent and supervisor skills development, critical risk review and program design, and risk assessment and management. He couples his engaging leadership style with a keen ability to identify organizational obstacles and design solutions for Generative HSE clients that that are productive, effective, and efficient.
As Senior Consultant, Jason is responsible for meeting with our clients, identifying and understanding their unique organisational issues, and applying in-field expertise and evidence-based research to architect sustainable safety and performance results. He joins Generative HSE from BHP Billiton where he served as Process Control and Improvement Superintendent supervising risk management, operation of critical controls, improvement of production processes, and analysis performance to accelerate productivity. From his impressive military background, he employs complex problem solving, in-depth team building, and self-motivation. As a Non Commissioned Officer, he honed his communication skills able to relay complex information in easily understood and professional language.
With a focus on safety and risk performance, Jason fits perfectly into Generative HSE’s synergistic mission to assist organisations in implementing a culture of workplace safety while ensuring environmental sustainability. His passion in workplace safety stems from firsthand experience with witnessing and responding to a heavy industry workplace fatality. From this moment on, he purposed to develop his skills in the industry in order to aid organizations in optimizing their processes and preventing this type of accident from happening again.