- Bachelor of Commerce - (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Honours degree of Commerce ( Economics) - (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Higher Education - (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Honorary Fellow if the Australian Institute of Business Wellbeing - (Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong)
- Published Author - In the field of Psychological Safety – Managing depression, stress , anxiety , fatigue
- Approved Education Resource to TEC (The Executive Connection)
- TAE 40110 Cert IV in Training and Assessment
Noteworthy Companies Worked with:
- Department of Infrastructure
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Melbourne Fire Brigade
- Australia Post
Pete is a recognised consultant in the fields of Culture Transformation, Leadership, Team Effectiveness and Behavioural Based Safety leadership.
The combination of these disciplines qualifies Pete ideally for organisations that are seeking create or improve their culture when it comes to ensuring that the essential foundations are in place to improve workplace engagement, resilience, stress management and productivity.
Pete’s experience and demonstrated success lies inequipping leaders and team members with the necessary awareness and skills to shift the culture, as well as the inspiration to take personal ownership and commitment of the required behaviours.
Pete’s expertise relates particularly to the areas of Stress management, Resilience and Change management where he has deep knowledge of the legal Workplace Safety requirements, as well as the experience to create a context for change as it relates to personal wellbeing and productivity when it comes to creating Psychological Safety in the workplace.