- Doctor of Philosophy (University of Technology - Sydney, Australia)
- Master of OHS Management (University of Technology - Sydney, Australia)
- Certificate in Production Engineering (Sydney Technical College - Sydney, Australia)
- Trade Certificate II Fitting and Machining (Sydney Technical College - Sydney, Australia)
- Six-Sigma Black Belt (Kairos Management Institute)
- Certificate of Advanced Management (University of Hawaii - Manoa, USA)
- Certificate of Lead Auditor-Quality (SAI-Global)
- Certificate of Lead Auditor- HACCP (SAI-Global)
Denis has 10 years experience in OHS and is a highly valued member of the team at Generative HSE. His career has included being the General Manager HSE, WC & Quality at Transfield Services Australia for four years. He was also the National OHS&E Manager & National Business Improvement Manager for BIS Cleanaway Limited for two years. Denis has built an impressive career, founded on his experience of managing operations and safety programs for heavy equipment, engineering and construction industries. He also has experience of project management, process improvement, incident investigation and risk management. He is very experienced and competent trainer and mentor with a comprehensive knowledge of Australian Safety legislation and standards compliance.
Denis’s specific areas of interest and experience include the following:
- The design of organisational safety system structures with a focus on the provision of consultative delivery of OH&S services.
- Design and delivery of practical statistical analysis packages for the analysis of safety performance.
- Coaching, mentoring and training in incident investigations.