Safety in the real world.
Give your staff the edge. Expose them to decades of experience, real case studies and advice that works!
Our Senior Consultant Jim Neilson can help your organisation reach its safety goals.
Jim has over forty years experience at Blusescope Steel and comes with a reputation for shifting safety performance through strong leadership and a focus on shifting behaviour. During his time in the business, Jim has gathered a number of relevant stories and case studies that bring real meaning to his advice.
Jim is an experienced speaker with informative, engaging and relevant content. Jim is down to earth and provides a myriad of meaningful case studies from his own real world experience. He is comfortable speaking with front line staff and senior executives and has proven success inspiring positive change within organisations.
Give your staff the gift of knowledge and experience. Arrange for Jim to visit and inspire your team or entire organisation.
Jim tailors his sessions to suit each group, however tends to cover the following topics:
- Visible leadership
- Identifying and managing high risk people
- Treat your people with respect
- Supervisors must be supervisors
- Creating critical safety standard procedures that make a difference and are followed
- Show genuine care before and after an incident
- Setting your people up for success
- Building personal safety ownership
- How to establish proactive goals and targets
- Never turn a blind eye
- Risk Mindfulness
- Leading by example
- Incident investigation
- Improving team performance
- Post training support
- Respond with just and fairness
- Involve your people in the solution
Contact us on 1300 392 040 or email email@example.com for more information.
Jim Neilson has over forty years experience at Blusescope Steel and comes with a reputation for shifting safety performance through strong leadership and a focus on shifting behaviour. During his time in the business, Jim drastically improved safety performance and gathered a number of relevant stories and case studies that bring real meaning to his advice.