'Building high performing teams through trust'
Based on "BRAVE TRUTH" the international selling book from Geraldine Coy, BRAVE TRUTH - The Game®, creates a totally new experience for players to not only interact with each other, but also to understand different values. It challenges employees to think differently about their opinions, their thoughts and also opens the mind to understanding the feelings of others.
The foundation of every effective team of people is the ability to communicate openly and truthfully. This is even more apparent in the business setting where teams are required to form, collaborate and develop trust quickly in order to drive results.
Generative HSE in partnership with Pete Jensen from Larsen Jensen would like to invite you to participate in 'the Brave Truth Experience' with a Showcase from 7.30-11am on Friday 23 October 2015, venue in Melbourne CBD TBA.
The Brave Truth Experience is a unique opportunity for your team to rapidly develop the emotional intelligence competencies necessary to become a high performing team. In a world and business environment where authentic face-to-face communication is increasingly being masked by written communication and technology, teams that foster a deeper level of communication will forge new levels of group confidence, success and profitability.
The program is designed to ensure maximum participation of individuals, allowing for personal determination of their level of vulnerability – thus reducing resistance and maximizing openness to new ideas and learning. Participants learn the value of mutual interdependence, openness and developing trust.
- To challenge participants to share personal views and to receive feedback on how others perceive them
- To encourage participants to explore topics for courageous conversations
- To foster an environment where participants can explore openness and vulnerability with each other
- To build confidence in one’s own views and the ability to communicate them
- Development of self-awareness through feedback from others
- Insight and awareness into the biases of others and how this affects their world view
- Understanding the principle of reciprocity, whereby openness encourages others to be open
- Building a deep level of trust and rapport within teams, which allows team members to explore courageous conversations and begin to challenge each other with empathy and respect
- Setting the foundation within teams to work more collaboratively in the future
- Come along and experience first hand what this program can do for your organisation.
We are offering complimentary tickets for up to two employees from organisations with more than 50 staff members to attend the event. Tickets are limited.
Time: 7.30-11am, Fri 23 October 2015
Venue: Rydges Melbourne - 186 Exhibition St, Melbourne
Click here to register now.