Spaces filling quickly – register now!
Generative HSE is hosting a series of informative webinars to help business and safety leaders build a high performance culture in their organisation. The webinars are held for 30 minutes each week during lunchtime. A further 15 minutes is available for participants to stay on the line after each webinar to ask their own questions specific to their organisation.
Participants receive a certificate of participation at the end of the series if they attend over 80% of webinars.
There are currently two scheduled series:
- Series 1 – Safety for Leaders – 5/11/15 – 4/2/16
- Series 2 – Safety Myths Busted – 2/2/15 – 19/4/16
This webinar series is designed for HSE and business leaders. It helps leaders embrace what they already know and take that next step to building a true high performance culture in their organisation. This webinar series will help you improve business and safety performance.
Our Senior Consultants have been invited to accompany Marc McLaren to deliver this series. They bring expert knowledge, real world examples and a wealth of hands-on experience their field.
This series consists of eight webinars, held every second Tuesday from 12.15-1pm (with breaks for holidays) – so you can participate actively or eat your lunch and enjoy the learning.
- Psychological Safety - 12.15pm - 1pm, 5/11/15 - Register now
- Contractor and Supplier Management & Culture - 12.15 - 1pm, 19/11/15 - Register now
- Shifting Safety Culture in Big Business - 12.15 - 1pm, 26/11/15 - Register now
- Shifting Safety Culture in Small Business - 12.15pm - 1pm, 4/12/15 (updated) - Register now
- Managing Risk - 12.15pm - 1pm, 17/12/15 - Register now
- Facilitating change - 12.15pm - 1pm, 21/1/16 - Register now
- The place for Protective Safety - 12.15pm - 1pm, 28/1/16 - Register now
- Performance Coaching 12.15pm - 1pm, 4/2/15 - Register now
- Enhance your own knowledge and experience with new thinking
- Assess your current business challenges with a fresh approach
- Gain content that will help you ‘manage upward’
- Learn from experienced and qualified consultants with decades of in-field experience
- Personal support with your current challenges from experienced consultants
This seminar series is offered free of charge to participants.