A change program designed to improve individual safety leadership and employee engagement skills
- Expand your organisation's professional capability
- Take your organisation's HSE performance to the next level
- Gain an advantage over other HSE professionals
Mindful Safety Leadership is a cultural changeprogram designed to assist and coach individuals at every level of the organisation to improve their safety leadership and employee engagement skills. The program results in the development of a high performing safety climate, influencing the countless safety decisions made each day by people at work.
For the first time, Generative HSE is offering this program to individual safety professionals and business leaders who are interested in developing their professional capability and expanding their knowledge and skill base.
The Mindful Safety Leadership Program introduces participants to the most recent thinking in this space and is supported by evidence based material and case studies.
The program is facilitated through a series of six webinars which will be hosted by Marc McLaren at the same time across six consecutive weeks (catch-ups available if you miss one).
- Week 1 - Why MSL is the safety performance linch pin
- Week 2 - Principles of Safety Mindfulness - Look to know, Learn to Understand and Fix to Prevent
- Week 3 - Protective Safety vs Productive Safety
- Week 4 - Role of Just and Fairness - Building trust where it counts
- Week 5 - Leading Sustainable Safety Climate Change
- Week 6 - Pulling it altogether and changing the safety performance bottom line
March Intake: 3pm EDST Tues 10 March – Tues 21 April 2015 (skip 7 Apr for Easter)
May Intake: 10am EDST Wed 6 May – Wed 10 Jun 2015
The Mindful Safety Leadership Program is focussed around active participation. Participants will be invited to think about their safety successes and challenges and apply the principles of Mindful Safety Leadership to their own unique workplace situation. The program is designed to facilitate a conversation which will lead to active means and real strategies for improving performance in individual workplaces.
The program costs $600 +GST per individual which will be invoiced and is payable in full prior to the program starting. The first 10 registrations will receive the discounted rate of $450 + GST so it pays to get in quick.
Participation is strictly limited to ensure maximum participation and engagement so be sure to register quickly.